I'm an engineer in 20-engineers-office where we are doing some parallel projects of an awesome product.
It's my story about how to operate our office with only engineers (more than 20) who can do everything to make the projects run, the office works in our happiness. It's not only by applying Agile in our projects but also by being Agile in our organization where everybody has a family spirit to be responsibility of getting anything done.
- Middle manager who wants to manage office or project with Lean mindset
- Entrepreneur who wants to manage a small startup
Understand a case study:
- of applying Lean mindset to have lean organization
- of making teams happy
- of helping teams complete their works
- Describe our context, projects and organization structure: 10 mins
- Our mindset and actions to have happy teams: 20 mins
- QA: 15 mins
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.