I used to work as a Program Manager on a large waterfall project. I spent my day assigning tasks to people, tracking progress and trying to prevent the next crisis. I thought that was the normal life of a Program Manager.
I was wrong. Agile proved me it can be different.
In this short talk I will share the tools, books and trainings that helped me change my perspective and become a better person in the process:
• Which tools can you use as an Agile leader?
• How to let it go from the command and control mindset?
• Why trust is the foundation?
• Why self-awareness is key as an Agile leader?
• Why we have no choice (the generation Y is knocking at the door)?